- Reservations Agent
We are actively searching for a motivated, positive, proactive, industry veteran to fill our Dispatcher position. To succeed, you must enjoy the challenge of interacting with people over the phone and exceeding customer expectations. You will be responsible for assuring the safe, efficient, and smooth operation of our driver staff. You must be a proactive self-starter, able to work well independently and make quick, critical decisions in a very fast-paced environment. This position will also involve receiving customer calls, handling rate inquiries, selling repeat business, taking reservations and other paperwork processing.
The right candidate must have a minimum of 2 years of dispatch, customer service, and reservations or call center experience reflected on their resume. This position is a full-time opportunity. Candidate must be available to work weekends and holidays if needed.
Due to the 24/7 nature of our business, scheduling flexibility is a must and may include nights, weekends, and holidays.
Experience & Skills Requirements
- Properly take complete and accurate reservations as needed and enter into our reservations system
- Ability to stay focused, excel & stay calm under pressure and successfully juggle an ever changing schedule of calls per day
- Monitor dispatch queue and dispatch chauffeurs as needed
- Possess exceptional ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in a high-end customer service oriented position is preferred
- Strong working knowledge of the Tri-State area and exceptional map reading & navigation skills
- Limousine/Transportation industry experience is a plus or similar in the travel, tourism and hospitality fields
- A “TEAM” player attitude is a must
- Must be detail oriented and able to learn our dispatch and reservation system
- Strong communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Able to build driver rapport and effectively deal with their various personalities, motivations and scheduling needs
- Exceptional decision making and problem solving abilities as well as an understanding of the constant sense of urgency
- Must be client-driven, willing to go "above & beyond" and strive for 100% perfection in job performance
Technical Skill Set
- Prior working experience with Odyssey, Voyager or similar reservations Software packages
- Google maps
- Experience tracking vehicles
- Computer skills and a working knowledge of Outlook email
- Health Benefits
- Paid vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Overtime pay after 40 hours
- Opportunities for cross training & advancement
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com
PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE SALARY REQUIREMENTS!!
If you possess these qualities, then you have what it takes to be part of our Chauffeur team.
As a part of our core values we believe in providing our customers with prompt, courteous, safe and dependable ground transportation services. We've been able to achieve this goal largely through the hard work and dedication of the talented people we employ.
Our idea candidate possesses, but is not limited, to the following:
- A Clean driving record
- Must have Westchester County Taxi and Limousine license (WCTLC)–NO EXCEPTIONS!!
- Must be at least 25 years old for driver position
- Professional and pleasant personality
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience driving high level executives
- Experience driving various sized vehicles (sedan, stretch limousine, SUV, VAN, etc)
- Familiarity with Greater NY/CT/NJ areas
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a high paced environment
- Ability to quickly learn and follow LSW procedures
- Reliability is a critical to this position
Please call our Fleet and Chauffeur manager John at 914-227-9214 to arrange an interview.
LSW Chauffeured Transportation is an equal opportunity employer. It our policy to recruit, select and employ the most qualified persons for positions throughout our organization. This will be done without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual-preference, veteran status or other non-job related characteristics. Our terms and conditions of employment are, and will continue to be, established on the basis of the individual’s qualifications and ability to perform the job function. In keeping with this policy, discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual preference, or veteran status by any of our employees, supervisors, managers, officers, representatives, customers, vendors, suppliers or contractors, will not be tolerated.
LSW Chauffeured Transportation is committed to the selection and development of talented individuals to meet our current and future needs.
We are looking for great people to add to our great team. If you are interested in joining one of the fastest growing luxury chauffeured transportation companies in the nation then we would love to hear from you.
Thank you for your interest in LSW Chauffeured Transportation
Do you love talking on the phone, looking for a challenging career? Then this position is for you.
We are currently seeking enthusiastic and motivated individuals who can take us to an even higher level of customer service. To succeed, you must enjoy the challenge of interacting with people over the phone and exceeding customer expectations. The right candidate must have a minimum of 2 years customer service, reservations or call center experience reflected on their resume. This position is a full-time opportunity. Candidate must be available to work weekends.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Responding to customer requests for ground transportation service by telephone, e-mail and/or fax
- Convert telephone inquiries into reservations, maintaining acceptable performance statistics and acceptable level of errors
- Provide customer with price quotes and answering inquiries
- Provide customers with travel time from point A to point B
- Planning travel arrangements and assisting customers with any changes and/or cancellations
- Must be energetic and willing to learn
- Working knowledge of Odyssey, Voyager or similar reservations system experience is a plus but not required
- Transportation, Travel, and/or Hospitality Industry experience preferred, but not required
- Must be able to communicate in a positive, respectful and upbeat manner
- Excellent telephone marketing skills
- Must be able to thrive in a fast pace environment
- Must have excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated working experience using Microsoft Office (word and Excel)
- Must be detail oriented and must be a fast learner
- Must be able to read, speak and write in English clearly
- Good listening skills
- Must be Punctual, reliable and flexible
- Corporate-high profile customer service experience is a plus.
Benefits: Health, dental, vision and life insurance, AFLAC, STD/LTD. LSW Chauffeured Transportation offers paid vacations and personal/sick time.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fax your resume to 914-761-3238.
PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE SALARY REQUIREMENTS!!!
back to topˆ